Total Loss Specialists - Carrollton, TX!
3350 Boyington Carrollton, TX 75006
This position is in office, Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
The Insurance Specialist will review insurance claims to determine that payments are being made in accordance with company practices and procedures. Work with Adjusters, Customers and internal departments to determine proper action for completing all insurance claims including Total Loss Claims, Repair Claims and GAP claims.
Duties & Responsibilities
-Thorough understanding of how to process Insurance Total Loss and Repair Claims
- Handle and process assigned volume within Total Loss, Repair & Gap claim processes for appropriate handling within established policy and procedures.
- Service Potential and Actual Total Loss and Insurance repair calls within established call handling and correspondence requirements.
- Complete end to end Total Loss, Repairs and Gap Claim functions with accuracy and in compliance with regulations, policy and procedure.
- Determines payments are being made in accordance with company practices and procedures
- Interacts with Third Party Vendors, gathers documents needed and ensures all claims are being followed up on in a timely manner
- Interacts with customers regarding Insurance Claim process and account delinquency, as necessary
- Works effectively as part of a team atmosphere to perform duties and achieve daily operational goals
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One (1) year of related experience and/or training • Experience within auto finance industry preferred
• Aptitude to evaluate and assess information and demonstrate sound business decision making abilities
• Basic math skills required to calculate overall company cost benefit analysis including Insurance claims
• Detail oriented with a keen focus on accuracy and all aspects surrounding Loss Mitigation
• Knowledge of Total Loss, Insurance Repair and/or Insurance regulations, requirements and structure preferred.