RPC Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61240/logos/rpc_staffing_400px.png https://www.rpcstaffing.com https://www.rpcstaffing.com USD 130000.00 YEAR true
SR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Nashville, TN US
Posted: 04/14/2023 2023-04-14 2023-06-26 Employment Type: Full-time Industry: Construction/Engineering Job Number: 11899 Pay Rate: $130,000.00
SR. Electrical Engineer Join our team of leaders in electrical power system maintenance, repair, testing, engineering, & training. Due to continued growth, we are seeking experienced Senior Electrical Engineers with strong knowledge of Power Systems. We offer the opportunity to develop and utilize a broad engineering skill set at an accelerate pace. Our client is an ideal fit for motivated Power Systems Engineers that want to continuously learn and solve complex problems. Our client is accredited by NETA and is the largest independent electrical testing company in North America. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering work, including analysis, studies, and design, including:
- Industrial power system design.
- Power quality analysis.
- Configuring and setting of microprocessor-based relays like SEL, GE Multilin, etc
- Developing one-lines, three-lines, and control schematics.
- Remotely assist technicians troubleshoot switchgear and relay controls schematics.
- Conduct short-circuit, protective device coordination and arc-flash studies.
- Train and work closely with Engineers 0-3 years experience.
- Review and approve ongoing and completed engineering work; ensure that deadlines are met, and work is completed with accuracy and high quality.
- Make occasional onsite visits to customer sites and/or interact with customers to gather critical information, resolve project issues, customer concerns, and review engineering plans
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience with relevant power systems studies or design.
- Must have experience with low and medium voltage equipment.
- Experience with Schweitzer (SEL), Basler, GE, ABB, Siemens is a plus
- Previous supervisory or project leadership experience a plus.
- SKM, ETAP, Easypower
- PowerAnalyze, Dranview
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- All offers are conditioned on acceptable results from a background check and drug and alcohol screening.
- Must have a valid driver s license, and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Must be available for occasional overnight domestic travel.
- If applying for position, must be eligible to work in the U.S. Without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.