Repair Electronic Technician Level - Grapevine, TX - Up to $20
Grapevine, TX US
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
Soldering technician's responsibilities are to diagnose, repair, and test electronic instruments.
- Soldering technician will be responsible for learning and assisting with the repair, setup, calibration, and testing of the recording and controlling instruments / test equipment used.
- Soldering technician will ensures systems and components meet established specifications.
- Soldering technician is required to complete formal training in area of specialty.
- Soldering technician should have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular product.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Performs necessary repairs to return product to operational state.
- Works under immediate supervision of group lead or supervisor.
- Technical diploma or 1-2 years experience as an Electronics Technician or related field, or equivalent combination experience and education.
- Equivalent military experience accepted.
- Demonstrated ability to use bench-top soldering/desoldering equipment for installing, removing and replacing fine-pitch surface mount electronic components.
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of bench-top electronic test instruments such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies and PC-based test instrumentation.
- Interpret assembly drawings, diagrams, schematics and work instructions.
- Works well with other team members.