600 E Las Colinas Blvd # 2000
Job Number: 10102
Pay Rate: 150,000
Project Leader- Irving, TX
RPC Staffing has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Staffing
RPC Staffing is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
This individual will provide coordination & support to the IT and Business stakeholders and leads to ensure the M&A integration projects are completed, on-time and within budget. While not working on M&A efforts, this leader will work on general IT/business projects.
- Leverage strong project management experience in managing multiple, full-life cycle projects including managing resources and budgets, facilitating teams through the business and technical requirements, process and system design, configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Understand business needs and lead delivery across diverse stakeholder groups within businesses and functions to understand existing conditions, requirements, and constraints, and to plan, design, and implement solutions.
- Manage and coordinate across multiple technology groups as well as the system implementation partners to develop project strategies and plans.
- Establish well-defined, measurable goals for self and projects and holds others accountable without direct authority.
- Execute to the strategy/plan, anticipating problems and managing program risks and issues with escalation as appropriate. Ensures Business, Functional and Technical Requirements are documented and maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leverage strong analytical, problem-solving, writing and communication skills, with ability to present on a variety of functional or technical topics.
- Utilize common project management tools and process enablers for scheduling, requirements, change, test management and measurements for success.
- Merger and Acquisitions M&A project management experience. Ideally in a distribution business.
- Skilled communicator who influences senior leadership and key stakeholders and is comfortable presenting on a wide variety of functional and technical topics to a broad audience
- Experience leading multiple application integrations including experience managing people, processes, and technologies throughout project full-life cycles.
- Experience in managing application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes, and/or PMBOK processes.
- Experience with engaging stakeholders to capture and prioritize business needs.
- Experience facilitating complex project plans proactively.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communications with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and follow through on tasks.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite: Power Point, Excel, Outlook, + Project
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Mergers and Acquisition integration project experience preferred.
Who Are We?
RPC Staffing is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.