Phlebotomist, Part Time PRN
Round Rock, TX US
Multi-Lab Company Seeking PRN Phlebotomist's for Call Out, High Census, and PTO/LOA Coverage ASAP
- Monday through Friday
- Most offices have 8-5 schedule
- Must be willing and able to work at all locations but will never have to work at more than one location in a day. Will have schedule set in advance in most cases unless being called in for an unexpected shift coverage need
- $22 per hour DOE, PAID WEEKLY
- Must be able to interview virtually Monday Morning
Our phlebotomists are medical professionals who work in medical labs, taking blood samples from patients and adequately labeling them with their information. They conduct a wide range of tests to identify underlying conditions to assist doctors with diagnosis and patient care.
- High school diploma
- MUST BE CERTIFIED
- 2 Years of recent experience in lab or hospital
- ABILITY TO WORK BOTH THE AUSTIN AND ROUND ROCK LOCATIONS!
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Once you have submitted your resume, please text Jodie with how many years of experience you have, your full name, email address, and if you are available for a short phone call between 8-9 am and a virtual interview between 9-10 Monday morning. ONLY INTERVIEWING ON MONDAY.