Phlebotomist, Part Time PRN
Dallas, TX US
Multi-Lab Company Seeking PRN Phlebotomist's for Call Out, High Census, and PTO/LOA Coverage ASAP
- Monday through Friday
- Most offices have 8-5 schedule earliest is 7am latest is 6pm. No Sundays ever. A few have a half day on Saturday.
- Must be willing and able to work at all locations but will never have to work at more than one location in a day. McKinney, Rockwall, Frisco, Plano, Dallas, Irving, Euless, Waxahachie, Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, and Southlake.
- Will have schedule set in advance in most cases unless being called in for an unexpected shift coverage need.
- $22 per hour DOE, PAID WEEKLY
- Must be able to interview virtually within 24 hours of submittal and requested interview.
Our phlebotomists are medical professionals who work in medical labs, taking blood samples from patients and adequately labeling them with their information. They conduct a wide range of tests to identify underlying conditions to assist doctors with diagnosis and patient care.
- High school diploma
- MUST BE CERTIFIED
- 2 Years of recent experience in lab or hospital
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Once you have submitted your resume, please text Jodie for immediate consideration. 972-318-9664.