Ophthalmic Technician - DHHA
Denver, CO US
Shift: 8: 00 am - 4: 30 pm, Monday - Friday | includes a 30 min break
- At least 2 years of Ophthalmic Tech experience
- *Must have ACTIVE (current) BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- Inspect eyes and other body parts for signs of disease.
- Record observations of patients' conditions.
- Communicate with office personnel.
- Make ophthalmic preparations and assist ophthalmologist during surgery.
- Review patient and medical records; help prepare patients for surgical procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Payrate: $38.09 - $40.38 per hour
Benefits: Dental insurance Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Professional development assistance Referral program Vision insurance
Medical specialties: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate: Denver, CO
Ophthalmology Experience: At least 2 years
- Active BLS Certification
- COVID Vaccine Card
- 2023 Flu Shot Work