Night Shift Caustic Operator
Wylie, TX US
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 6 PM - 6 AM
- Pay: $15.75/hour
- MUST HAVE Steel-toed boots
RPC's client is a privately owned aluminum extrusion company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are currently seeking Machine Operators for our Extrusion Department for both shifts, at our Wylie, TX location. We offer competitive pay, on the job training, multiple opportunities for advancement available, and great benefits. Here, you are a person not just a number. We value and prioritize our team members and commit to their success.
1. Operate press at highest speed for production, at the same time watching not to cause damage to product. Adjusted speed accordingly.
2. Maintaining the proper temperature on furnace to heat aluminum billets.
3. Change temperature on furnace for different alloys of billets and dies for production.
4. Assist press foreman on checking extrusion profiles for breaks and surface quality.
5. Responsible for proper billet counts on weight needed.
6. Check press for any damages occurring during use and assist maintenance if any downtime occurs.
- Must include previous work history or resume, or application will be automatically rejected.
- Previous Machine Operating Experience
- Lifting 50 lbs
- Standing, stooping, counting
- Working well with a team