Dallas, TX US
Payrange: $16/hr - $21/hr (granted based on Experience- the more you have, the better)
Shift: DAY, Mon - Fri | 7: 30a - 4: 30p
Parking included (free)
- MA w/ at least 2 year's prior experience
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) preferred
- Rooming experience, Epic EMR experience
WHAT IS EXPECTED (Essential Functions):
- Prepare patient for examination by assessing condition, taking vital signs, and/or documenting medical record.
- May assist Physician and/or technician with procedure(s).
- May monitor response to treatment and medication. Document patient results. Administer medication and/or injections.
- May perform routine laboratory functions such as obtaining specimens and ordering analysis.
- Prepare Examination Rooms by arranging sterile instruments on tray and/or Stocking Rooms with medical supplies.
- Clean and maintain Laboratory, Exam Room, and/or other equipment.
- Perform quality control procedures on equipment and/or report any issues.
- Schedule referral appointments, CT scans, MRI, and/or other procedures.
- May educate patient and family regarding plan of treatment or procedure.
- Assist with front office duties as needed.
APPLY NOW if you are an experienced Medical Assistant looking to learn more!
Reach out to Leah @ 214-730-5175 via call after applying;