Wylie, TX US
Client is a privately owned aluminum extrusion company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are currently seeking Leads for our Extrusion Press day and night shifts, at our Wylie, TX locations.
We offer competitive pay, on the job training, multiple opportunities for advancement available, and great benefits. Here, you are a person not just a number. We value and prioritize our team members and commit to their success.
1. Responsible for reading blueprints.
2. Check extrusion for quality and dimension to specifications.
3. Responsible for assigning schedule of production.
4. Responsible for management of employees per press and/or departmental; training, coaching, counseling, conducting/participating in departmental and/or plant-wide meetings.
5. Responsible for operating all equipment as needed.
6. Responsible for staging of raw materials.
7. Responsible for departmental safety compliance.
- Responsible for management of team members; training, coaching, counseling, conducting/participating in departmental and/or plant-wide meetings.
- Lifting 50 lbs
- working well with a team