Commercial Ins.- Account Exec.
Richardson, TX US
Our client in Richardson, TX is hiring for a Commercial Insurance Account Executive. This position is in office 5 days a week.
- Manage accounts of $500, 000+ in aggregate annual revenue.
- Be a self-starter and take ownership of your client relationships.
- Prioritize service to clients and colleagues by being honest, timely, and accurate.
- Ability to analyze and communicate client's risk to client and colleagues.
- Communicate important client matters to their manager providing a clear outline of the issues paired with a thoughtful solution.
- Consistently provides organized and error-free renewal comparisons/summaries/new business proposals/presentations and other work products to clients/colleagues.
- Gather the information for the renewal of designated accounts sixty to ninety days prior to renewal.
- Manage new business and renewal quote process and keep the client informed of any delays.
- Receive phone calls and office visits from clients requesting quotes or changes/explanations to existing coverage.
- Prepare proposals for new and existing clients.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients regarding renewal strategy to ensure higher retention and/or negotiate higher commission.
- Manage submissions to insurers, including application preparation.
- Service clients by processing policy changes, handling billing issues, and providing information for audits.
- Process requests for certificates of insurance and promptly return them to the client.
- Bind policies.
- Prepare premium finance agreements.
- Proficient use of rating systems, Resource Pro, DocuSign, RightSignature/ShareFile.
- Make periodic service calls for designated accounts.
- Perform special projects at the request of clients or management.
- Review incoming mail and assign to Analysts to handle.
- Thorough understanding of insurance products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients, and insurers to give and receive accurate information.
- Proficiency of Microsoft products - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties when needed.
Education, licenses, and certifications
A resident Property and Casualty Insurance Broker license
Bachelor s degree required (associate degree and significant industry experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor s degree)
5 years or more of relevant industry experience is required.